Nani’s last two films were OTT outings and ended as duds. The star hero has now pinned all his hopes on Shyam Singha Roy which is his costliest film to date.
The film will be released on the 24th of December and there is gossip that there is pressure on Nani from the makers of Ghani to postpone the release as both the films are coming out on the same date.
So, what will Nani do now? Will he change his release date or will the makers of Ghani look for a new date, only time will tell.
Shyam Singha Roy is directed by Rahul Sankrytan and has Sai Pallavi and Krithi Shetty in lead roles.
Articles that might interest you:
- Pooja Hegde wraps up dubbing for Radhe Shyam
- Bigg Boss 5 – This contestant bags the ticket to finale task
- Pawan Kalyan says enough of speculations
- Watch movies in theaters without any fear – Talasani Srinivasa Yadav
- Gamanam is all about the journey of life – Sujana Rao
- Adavi Thalli Maata from Bheemla Nayak to release tomorrow