The affectionate bond between film star turned politician Pawan Kalyan and his nephew Ram Charan needs no introduction. On several occasions, both the Mega family stars publicly displayed mutual affection. In a latest interview while promoting his Sankranthi release, Vinaya Vidheya Rama, Charan said that he is always ready to extend any sort of help to his uncle.
“I will never do anything which Babai doesn’t appreciate. Just one phone call from Babai and we all will run to him and do anything for him,” said Charan. Whether Pawan will invite Charan and the rest of the Mega family stars to campaign for Janasena party in the upcoming general elections remains to be seen.
Articles that might interest you:
- After Olympic medalist, Varun Tej to train under Indian boxing champ
- Experienced a new sense of euphoria: Mahesh on SLN’s success
- Ala Vaikunthapurramuloo’s WW 1st week share: A massive non-Baahubali feat
- Sarileru Neekevvaru’s record 8-day worldwide share
- Rana, Sai Pallavi shooting in the God’s Own Country
- Vijay Deverakonda back from MMA training; To kick-start Fighter soon