The affectionate bond between film star turned politician Pawan Kalyan and his nephew Ram Charan needs no introduction. On several occasions, both the Mega family stars publicly displayed mutual affection. In a latest interview while promoting his Sankranthi release, Vinaya Vidheya Rama, Charan said that he is always ready to extend any sort of help to his uncle.
“I will never do anything which Babai doesn’t appreciate. Just one phone call from Babai and we all will run to him and do anything for him,” said Charan. Whether Pawan will invite Charan and the rest of the Mega family stars to campaign for Janasena party in the upcoming general elections remains to be seen.
Articles that might interest you:
- Review : Gaddhalakonda Ganesh – Passable Gangster Drama
- Review : Bandobast – Only for a few thrills
- Forest cops file chargesheet against Mohanlal
- Pooja Hegde joins Akhil4’s shoot
- Gaddalakonda Ganesh’s premiere show US collections
- Grandson urges people to not believe in actor-TDP MP Sivaprasad’s demise news