Leading Tollywood stars like Prabhas, Allu Arjun, NTR and Ram Charan are all set to test their luck in North India. Their upcoming films will be having a pan-Indian release. With the growing craze for Telugu stars and their movies across the Hindi belt, a few other stars are also planning to join the pan-Indian bandwagon.
If the latest buzz is anything to go by, Pawan Kalyan could be the next Tollywood star who will be exploring the all-India market with his ongoing 27th film that’s being directed by Krish. Apparently, the makers are planning to release the film in all the four South Indian languages and of course Hindi.
To give a maximum visibility to the film, the makers are reportedly roping in two popular heroines and a villain from Bollywood. Well, we will have to wait until the official word is out in this regard. AM Rathnam is bankrolling this high budget period drama set in the Mughal India era.
Articles that might interest you:
- Mahesh Babu to kickstart SSMB28 this month
- RC 15: Shankar to shoot an action sequence with 1000 fighters
- Samantha to romance Ayushman Khurana?
- Pavitra Lokesh starts facing hard times
- Bollywood Box Office Update – Disappointment continues
- Suriya’s Soorarai Pottru achieves another rare feat