Leading Tollywood stars like Prabhas, Allu Arjun, NTR and Ram Charan are all set to test their luck in North India. Their upcoming films will be having a pan-Indian release. With the growing craze for Telugu stars and their movies across the Hindi belt, a few other stars are also planning to join the pan-Indian bandwagon.
If the latest buzz is anything to go by, Pawan Kalyan could be the next Tollywood star who will be exploring the all-India market with his ongoing 27th film that’s being directed by Krish. Apparently, the makers are planning to release the film in all the four South Indian languages and of course Hindi.
To give a maximum visibility to the film, the makers are reportedly roping in two popular heroines and a villain from Bollywood. Well, we will have to wait until the official word is out in this regard. AM Rathnam is bankrolling this high budget period drama set in the Mughal India era.
Articles that might interest you:
- Demand for Bharat Ratna to SP Balasubrahmanyam intensifies
- Confessions of Deepika, Shraddha and Sara in NCB inquiry
- Ilayaraja offers special prayers in SP Balasubrahmanyam’s memory
- Shruti reveals an interesting story about Kamal Haasan
- Sneha Ullal, Madhu Shalini team up for a thrilling web series
- When SPB urged people to not use prefixes to his name