Ever since he attained pan-india stardom with the historic success of the Baahubali franchise, top Tollywood star Prabhas has been showing interest in teaming up with directors who have a pan-India reach. In the process, Prabhas is already working with Sandalwood filmmaker Prashanth Neel and Bollywood director Om Raut on Salaar and Adipurush respectively. The macho actor is also rumoured to be joining forces with star Bollywood filmmaker Siddharth Anand for his next big project.
And now, if the latest speculation in Tollywood circles is anything to go by, popular producer S Radha Krishna, who produced star-studded movies such as Pawan Kalyan’s Agnyaathavaasi, NTR’s Aravindha Sametha and Allu Arjun’s Ala Vaikunthapurramuloo, is planning to rope in Prabhas and star director Trivikram for a project to be bankrolled under his banner Haarika and Hassine Creations. Given Prabhas’ popularity, if materializes, even this project will be made as a pan-India multi-lingual project.
However, it remains to be seen whether or not Prabhas, who currently has a handful of projects in his kitty, will give his nod to Trivikram’s project.
Articles that might interest you:
- Striking first look and motion poster for Aakash Puri’s Chor Bazaar out on his b’day
- NOTA actress Yashika Anand seriously injured in a car accident; Friend loses life
- iSmart Shankar girl says no to ‘rain’ songs
- Most Eligible Bachelor’s makers utilising the free time well
- Star heroine’s special song in Varun Tej’s Ghani
- Nag Ashwin Comments About Prabhas’s Project K