Young Mega hero Sai Dharam Tej had made an impressive debut with Pilla Nuvvu Leni Jeevitham in 2014. While Sai’s second film, Rey, ended up as a flop, his next two films, Subramanyam For Sale and Supreme, turned out to be hits and cemented his position as a bankable hero for medium budget mass action entertainers. By now, Sai had earned the support of Mega fans and impressed everyone with his ease in acting and dancing skills.
And then began a series of miserable flops for the talented hero. Starting from Thikka in 2016, Sai has given five back-to-back flops, including his latest release, Inttelligent. Winner, Nakshatram and Jawaan that released in the meantime were colossal failures and dented Sai’s image to a huge extent. The situation was so alarming that Inttelligent had failed to even post decent openings.
In this scenario, Sai must sit back and introspect his career and analyze his script selection from now on. Currently, Sai has a couple of movies with Karunakaran and Chandrasekhar Yeleti in the pipeline. We will have to wait for a few more months to see if the young hero picked up any lesson from his failures.
Articles that might interest you:
- Vijay Deverakonda’s cheeky reaction on Liger’s 200 Cr deal reports
- Puri Jagan designs a raunchy number for Vijay Devarakonda?
- Sai Tej starts dubbing for Republic-Release date to be announced soon
- Vijay fans miss a world record on Twitter Spaces
- Mahesh Babu to launch nephew Ashok Galla’s debut film’s title teaser
- After Nani’s Meet Cute, young actress signs a web-series for top OTT