Mahesh Babu and Keerthy Suresh’s Sarkaru Vaari Paata is one of the most eagerly awaited Tollywood biggies that is currently under production. The film’s major schedule is progressing in Hyderabad. SVP is originally scheduled for a Sankranthi release early next year.
However, if the latest buzz in film circles is anything to go by, SVP’s release date may be advanced to this year’s Dasara or Diwali festive seasons. Apparently, Mahesh is now keen on wrapping up SVP’s shooting and also release it at the earliest, as he wants his next project with Trivikram to release in summer next year. We will have to wait and see if SVP’s makers will clarify the ongoing buzz.
SVP is being directed by Parasuram and produced under Mythri Movie Makers in association with Mahesh’s GMB Entertainments and 14 Reels Plus banners. Stay tuned for further updates.
Articles that might interest you:
- Avatar director once again takes a dig at Marvel’s character
- H Vinoth raises the expectations of Ajith fans
- Rashmika Mandanna – I haven’t been banned from the Kannada industry
- Nayanthara’s Connect trailer promises a spine-chilling horror thriller
- Biggest box office clash on the same day?
- Varalaxmi Sarathkumar’s Sabari wraps up its shoot