Released as a Sankranthi festive treat in 2014, Superstar Mahesh Babu and director Sukumar’s psychological thriller, 1 Nenokkadine, went on to attain cult following even though it was a dud at the box-office. And if the ongoing speculations are anything to go by, there is a possibility that Mahesh and Sukumar may join forces once again.
Apparently, Sukumar, who’s currently busy wrapping up Rangasthalam, recently met Mahesh Babu. The director reportedly narrated a storyline to Mahesh and impressed with it, Mahesh asked Sukumar to come up with a full-fledged script. Sukumar will work on the script once he is free from Rangasthalam. We will have to wait for a few more months to know if these speculations will end up being true eventually.
- Anupama Parameswaran derives inspiration from heroes
- Rajini’s strict warning to fans over selling 2.0 tickets in black
- Popular singer-composer excited about Saaho
- Taxiwaala inches towards half-a-million-dollar mark in US
- It’s terrifying to dance alongside Prabhudeva : Amyra Dastur