Released as a Sankranthi festive treat in 2014, Superstar Mahesh Babu and director Sukumar’s psychological thriller, 1 Nenokkadine, went on to attain cult following even though it was a dud at the box-office. And if the ongoing speculations are anything to go by, there is a possibility that Mahesh and Sukumar may join forces once again.
Apparently, Sukumar, who’s currently busy wrapping up Rangasthalam, recently met Mahesh Babu. The director reportedly narrated a storyline to Mahesh and impressed with it, Mahesh asked Sukumar to come up with a full-fledged script. Sukumar will work on the script once he is free from Rangasthalam. We will have to wait for a few more months to know if these speculations will end up being true eventually.
Articles that might interest you:
- Mahesh unveils his first ad with family
- Like Khakhee, Khaidi will also remain in audiences’ hearts
- Sandeep Reddy Vanga walks out of Lust Stories’ Telugu remake
- Pawan Kalyan to attend this much-talked-about biopic’s pre-release event?
- Nani’s film with Vishwak Sen to be launched tomorrow
- Rana busts rumors about him in style