Exactly a couple of years ago, speculations about Tollywood hunk Rana Daggubati’s health made headlines several times. Rana’s sudden weightloss added fuel to the speculations. Rumors were rife that Rana underwent liver transplantation in the US and that a part of liver was donated by his mother. However, Rana’s father Suresh Babu and later Rana himself had rubbished them as baseless rumors.
Now, speculations about Rana’s health are back in full swing. The latest buzz reveals that Rana has left for the US once again for treatment. The actor had to stall the shooting for Ayyappanum Koshiyum remake to fly to the US. However, it remains to be seen whether or not the Daggubatis will be clarifying the ongoing speculations about Rana’s health this time around.
Articles that might interest you:
- Review : Maestro – Crime drama with a twist
- Something exciting coming soon, Ram Charan tells fans
- Poll : What did you think of ‘Gully Rowdy’ Movie ?
- Poll : What did you think of ‘Maestro’ Movie?
- Bandla Ganesh’s film as hero gets a title
- Venky and Varun’s F3 resumes shoot in Hyderabad