We have already reported that the super hit Bollywood romantic comedy, Two States, will be remade into Telugu by noted production house Abhishek Pictures. Debutant Venkat Kuchem, who has been assisting VV Vinayak for the last 10 years, will be directing this remake.
In his latest interaction with a national English news daily, Abhishek Nama of Abhishek Pictures revealed that Tollywood’s star couple Naga Chaitanya and Samantha will be the idle actors to reprise Arjun Kapoor and Alia Bhatt in the Telugu remake because of their off screen chemistry.
One wonders if Chay and Sam, who are all set to tie the knot next year, will be okay sharing the screen space for the fourth time.
- Rakul explains why she blasted her Twitter troll
- Mammootty’s Malayalam gangster drama to release in Telugu
- Oscar-winning sound designer Resul Pookutty to turn director
- Interesting details about Gautham Menon’s Jayalalitha biopic
- Young comedian planning his directorial debut soon?