Nandamuri Balakrishna is doing back-to-back films in his career. His latest film, Bhagavanth Kesari is all set to wrap up its shoot and the makers have already started their promotions from today.
On the other hand, Balayya has also locked a film with Bobby who made Waltair Veerayya with Chiranjeevi. The casting of the film is on as of now and the gossip in the film circles is that the makers have approached Vijay Sethupathi to play the main villain.
The star Tamil hero is yet to confirm his presence in the film and if he comes on board, the film will go to the next level. Sithara Entertainments produces this film on a massive scale.
As of now, Balayya is busy with his political commitments and is also wrapping up Bhagavanth Kesari which has Sreeleela as the female lead along with Kajal Aggarwal.
Articles that might interest you:
- Nayanthara launches her own cosmetics brand
- Leo: Here is the update about the second single Badass
- Interview : Virat Karrna – Srikanth Addala Garu brought out the best in me for Peddha Kapu
- Dunki will release on December 22, says Shah Rukh Khan yet again
- Poll : What’s your take on Sudheer Babu’s Maama Mascheendra trailer?
- Exclusive: Tasty Teja is being paid this much for Bigg Boss 7 Telugu