Megastar Chiranjeevi, the name is synonymous to ultra mass image and star power in Tollywood. The 65-year-old stalwart actor’s next film, the Vedalam remake, has been a bag of surprises already. First, Chiru entrusting Meher Ramesh with the job of directing this prestigious project surprised all the Mega fans. Later, the makers’ plan to rope in the talented actress Sai Pallavi for an out-and-out commercial entertainer also pulled off a few surprises.
Now, yet another surprise is the film’s music composer. Young Tollywood composer and son of veteran composer Manisharma, Mahati Swara Sagar, has been chosen to score the music for Vedalam remake. This indeed comes across as a huge surprise.
In his 5-year-old career, Sagar has only composed music for 6 movies, including Chalo and Bheeshma, and most of his songs are romantic entertainers. Needless to say, Mega fans are curious to see how Sagar will be delivering an ultra mass album, keeping in mind Chiru’s stardom and mass image.
Articles that might interest you:
- Suriya’s Aakaasam Nee Haddhu Raa’s OTT release postponed
- Balakrishna reveals interesting details about Narthanasala
- Extra care on Nani’s Tuck Jagadish’s sets
- Chiranjeevi’s wishes for ailing Rajasekhar win hearts
- Dil Raju delaying Vakeel Saab’s release date only for this reason
- Taiwanese minister is a fan of Baahubali