Bollywood superstar Shah Rukh Khan’s son Aryan Khan (23) was arrested by the Narcotics Control Bureau (NCB) in the sensational drug case that was unearthed on a cruise ship off the Mumbai coast on October 2. Aryan is currently lodged in Mumbai’s Arthur Road prison and his bail plea will again be heard by a special court in Mumbai on October 20.
According to the latest reports, Aryan was recently given counseling by the NCB and social workers. During the session, the star kid told the NCB officials that he will shun the wrong path and never do anything that would damage his reputation. Aryan also told the NCB that he would work towards the social and financial welfare of the poor and downtrodden after he gets bail. “I will do something that will make you proud of me,” Aryan told the NCB sleuths.
Articles that might interest you:
- Lyricist Sirivennela Seetaramasastry passes away
- EMK: Mahesh – NTR episode locks premieres date
- This star hero to grace Balayya’s Unstoppable?
- Sehari all set for a big release
- Is Prabhas really attending Pushpa event?
- Trailer of Ranveer’s ’83’ is filled with patriotic emotions