Malayali wink sensation Priya Prakash Varrier had made a disastrous debut with the much-talked-about romantic drama, Oru Adaar Love (Lover’s Day in Telugu). Priya will next be seen in her Bollywood debut film, Sridevi Bungalow.
It’s been earlier reported that Priya is all set to make her debut in Tollywood with Nithiin-Chandra Shekhar Yeleti film, which will also have Rakul Preet playing the female lead. And now, Priya has signed her maiden Kannada film. The actress’ first Sandalwood movie will be produced by RGV’s Killing Veerappan’s makers and it features a newcomer as the male lead.
Articles that might interest you:
- Here’s the list of Bigg Boss Season 3 contestants
- RGV finds Ileana 2.0!
- Tamannaah not part of Jigarthanda’s Hindi remake?
- iSmart Shankar’s 3-day AP & TS collections; Enters profit zone
- Body-shaming inspires Raashi’s stunning transformation
- Suriya’s negative shades in Bandobast