Over the past couple of weeks, Telugu movie lovers and the film fraternity has been hearing a lot about the Special Investigation Team or SIT. The SIT has been inquiring several Tollywood stars in connection with the sensational drug scandal that left everyone in a state of shock.
Now, one of Tollywood’s star directors Koratala Siva has made an interesting statement. Siva tweeted a while ago, “Wish all the govts sets up SIT’s to eradicate corruption.That’s more dangerous to the society. I mean more than drugs.They can if they want”.
Naturally, the director’s tweet gains prominence in the context of the drug scandal. Will the governments pay heed to his suggestion? Koratala Siva is currently directing a political drama titled Bharath Ane Nenu, starring Mahesh Babu.
Wish all the govts sets up SIT's to eradicate corruption.That's more dangerous to the society. I mean more than drugs.They can if they want
— koratala siva (@sivakoratala) July 28, 2017
- Young beauty joins Bellamkonda Sai, Kajal film
- Nag, NTR & Kalyanram donate for Kerala
- Title for KalyanRam’s thriller out soon?
- Ravi Babu’s film on a piglet ‘Adhugo’ all set for release
- After romance, Sudheer Babu returns to mass characters