Young Bollywood star Shahid Kapoor made his acting debut with the 2003 film, Ishq Vishk. Since then, he has given numerous hits, but none of his movies had entered the coveted 100 crore club. But it’s all set to change with Shahid’s latest release, Kabir Singh.
Until Saturday, Kabir Singh collected Rs 42.92 crore India nett. And on Sunday, the film is estimated to have collected close to Rs 25 crore, taking the first weekend total to Rs 68 crores approximately. Kabir Singh is expected to enter the Rs 100 crore club by the end of its first week run in India.
Apart from the much-needed box-office success, Shahid has also been winning accolades for his intense performance in Kabir Singh. Stay tuned for more updates on the film’s daily box-office collections.
Articles that might interest you:
- When Ramoji Rao personally received SP Balasubrahmanyam at airport
- SP Balasubrahmanyam’s last song for Super Star
- Fans not allowed to attend SPB’s funeral
- Tamannaah honored to reprise Tabu in Andhadhun remake
- Samantha to play a Pakistani terrorist?
- Keerthy Suresh to join Rang De sets soon