Sanjay Dutt is a name that needs no introduction. He is in that stage of his career where he is not playing lead roles anymore as he has crossed 60 in his age.
The big offers are hard to come by for him now and that is the reason, he is seen in mostly character roles. Sanjay Dutt will make his south debut with the film KGF 2.
The talk now is that Sanjay Dutt is very keen on doing many south films now. As he has no big offers in Hindi, he is looking for Telugu and Tamil cinema films as of now.
He is in talks for a film with NTR soon and we need to see what roles will he do if at all he makes his Telugu debut soon.
Articles that might interest you:
- Latest: Chiranjeevi’s Waltair Veerayya locks its OTT release date
- Team Writer Padmabhushan comes up with a sweet surprise
- Official: Samantha’s Shaakuntalam postponed indefinitely
- Venue locked for Kiran Abbavaram’s VBVK trailer launch
- Official: Vishwaksen’s Dhamki postponed indefinitely
- Kantara’s English version to be premiered on this date