Here comes a big update for all the Mega fans. The first single from Megastar Chiranjeevi and his son Ram Charan’s highly-anticipated social drama, Acharya, will be out on March 31st at 4:05 PM. Titled ‘Laahe Laahe’, the song is a celebratory number composed by veteran music director Mani Sharma.
“We promised you Vintage Megastar and the promise will be kept,” Ram Charan tweeted, as he announced the arrival of the song. In the poster, Chiru is seen shaking a leg in style with Ramadasus and a large crowd in the background. The Koratala Siva directorial has star heroines Kajal Aggarwal and Pooja Hegde as the leading ladies.
Ram Charan and Niranjan Reddy are jointly bankrolling this crazy project. Acharya will be hitting screens on May 13 as a summer holiday treat for fans.
We promised you Vintage Megastar and the promise will be kept !!#LaaheLaahe from #Acharya on March 31st at 4:05pm @KChiruTweets @sivakoratala @MsKajalAggarwal #ManiSharma @DOP_Tirru @NavinNooli @sureshsrajan #NiranjanReddy @MatineeEnt @KonidelaPro pic.twitter.com/9LhjfkJcP3
— Ram Charan (@AlwaysRamCharan) March 27, 2021
Articles that might interest you:
- Prabhas’ sister takes a ride in his Lamborghini
- Punjab government signs Sonu Sood for a special cause
- Venkatesh excited about Sunrisers’ first match in IPL
- Big craze for Naveen Polishetty in Tollywood
- Suspense on NTR30 to end tomorrow
- After Pushpa, Fahadh Faasil signs another massive project