It looks like actress Rashmika Mandanna will have a very short break on New Year’s Eve this year. With two of her upcoming films – Sarileru Neekevvaru and Bheeshma – set to hit the theatres in the first half of the year – she will have her hands full in promotions which is why the actress is on a tight schedule and has decided not to spend much time taking a holiday.
With both the films having big releases, it’s sure to catapult Rashmika into a bigger league, especially with Mahesh’s film, and she’s keen to cash in on it. She is already on her way to charging more than a crore per film.
If the Mahesh Babu film manages to break box office records then her stronghold in the industry will only increase and the battalion of fans too. So now, she has booked her calendars to promote these two films aggressively and will be doing mostly that in the first two months of the year. Post that she will be joining the sets of Allu Arjun’s next.
Articles that might interest you:
- Pooja Hegde wraps up dubbing for Radhe Shyam
- Bigg Boss 5 – This contestant bags the ticket to finale task
- Pawan Kalyan says enough of speculations
- Watch movies in theaters without any fear – Talasani Srinivasa Yadav
- Gamanam is all about the journey of life – Sujana Rao
- Adavi Thalli Maata from Bheemla Nayak to release tomorrow