Amy Jackson has been in the limelight for quite some time now. She is playing the female lead in Shankar’s 2.0 which is up for a release tomorrow.
Speaking in an interview, Amy Jackson says that she is very lucky to have worked with Rajini for not one but two films in her short career.
Amy also says that 2.0 has given her a new lease of life as after working in 2.0, she got a chance to work in the TV series Super Girl where she plays a crucial role.
- Ram Charan to shake a leg with Bollywood actress
- Whopping budget for Gunasekhar-Rana’s Hiranyakasipa
- Vijay Deverakonda in talks for yet another Telugu-Tamil bilingual?
- 2.0 achieves a rare feat in three languages
- Young heroine’s 50th film lands in an unexpected controversy