Amy Jackson has been in the limelight for quite some time now. She is playing the female lead in Shankar’s 2.0 which is up for a release tomorrow.
Speaking in an interview, Amy Jackson says that she is very lucky to have worked with Rajini for not one but two films in her short career.
Amy also says that 2.0 has given her a new lease of life as after working in 2.0, she got a chance to work in the TV series Super Girl where she plays a crucial role.
Articles that might interest you:
- Review : Sita – Only for Kajal’s act
- Review : Lisaa 3D – Outdated Thriller
- Review : Evadu Takkuva Kadu – Nothing Works
- Teaser for Samantha’s Oh Baby gets a release date
- Kabir Singh’s first single ‘Bekhayali’ tugs heartstrings
- Anushka’s hero trolled; replies with strong statement