Acclaimed Kollywood actress Aishwarya Rajesh, who’s popular among her Telugu fans through Mani Ratnam’s Nawaab and Vijay Deverakonda’s World Famous Lover, has taken an unexpected decision. The actress has decided to not act in mother roles in future.
In a latest interview, Aishwarya Rajesh said that she had played mother roles in a few movies in the past and as a result, several young heroes are refusing to act with her, as they are apprehensive that she may look old beside them. Aishwarya also added that even her fans are finding it hard to see her in such heavy characters. Interestingly, Aishwarya is currently acting as Nani’s sister-in-law in Tuck Jagadish,
Articles that might interest you:
- Telugu ‘Jeelakarra Bellam’ ritual in Kajal’s wedding
- Latest update on Rajasekhar’s health
- Tamil actor for Chay’s next?
- Sanjay Dutt to join KGF 2’s shoot from this date?
- Sai Pallavi turns down Pawan’s film despite fat paycheck?
- Poll : Who according to you is the best Bigg Boss host?