Weeks after sparking off a huge debate over his unexpectedlyaudacious Twitter rants about lyricists, veteran music composer MM Keeravani said that lyricists and writers are his best friends in the film industry.
Keeravani further said that Tollywood is not in dearth of talented lyricists and writers and that they only need to be used effectively and must also be paid well. Keeravani also said he is not as proud being a music composer as he is being a lyricist.
On the occasion of Baahubali’s pre-release event, Keeravani tweeted a flood of tweets in which he had targeted today’s lyricists and their standards. Keeravani’s comments naturally irked the lyricists community and they had openly expressed their dissent.
Articles that might interest you:
- Hrithik makes jaw-dropping profits from War!
- Operation Gold Fish has a dull first weekend
- We have lived up to the reputation of Chiru sir’s Khaidi title: Karthi
- Mahesh Babu’s Sarileru Neekevvaru in last leg of production
- Raju Gari Gadhi 3 has a solid first weekend
- Noted Bollywood musicians for Chiranjeevi’s next?