Veera Simha Reddy starring Nandamuri Balakrishna is one of the anticipated biggies that is releasing for the Sankranthi festival. Today the team conducted a grand event in Hyderabad’s Sandhya 35MM theatres to launch the item number Ma Bava Manobhavalu.
Speaking on occasion, film producer Y. Ravi Shankar said that they told fans that Veera Simha Reddy would be no less than Samara Simha Reddy when the film was in the last leg of its shoot. The producer said Veera Simha Reddy would be like an amalgamation of Samara Simha Reddy and Narasimha Naidu.
This statement from the producer thrilled the fans who can’t wait for the release on January 12, 2023. Thaman is the music composer, while Shruthi Haasan plays the female lead.
Articles that might interest you:
- Chiranjeevi’s daughter’s long-delayed film gets a release date
- Crazy buzz: NTR to team up with this Kollywood sensational director
- Poll : Which senior Telugu hero would you love to see in a negative role?
- Latest: Team Agent to fly to Muscat – Deets inside
- Latest update on Vishwak Sen’s Dhamki
- Ashok Galla’s second film gets a grand launch