Actress Yami Gautam made a good impression in films like ‘Nuvvila’, ‘Gouravam’ and ‘Courier Boy Kalyan’. These days, she has largely been limiting herself to some good Bollywood roles. But if the latest reports are true, Yami may soon make a comeback in Telugu.
There is an acute shortage of heroines in Telugu and there is good demand for young actresses who have public recognition. A few production houses have reportedly approached Yami with offers and discussions are said to be on.
Yami may announce her next projects very soon, according to sources.
- Ram Charan responds to honor killing incident in Miryalaguda
- Legendary producer reveals his projects with Vijay Devarakonda and NTR
- Kannada hero launches a new political party
- Massive arrangements for war sequence in Sye Raa
- Performances to be the highlight of Nawab