Actress Yami Gautam made a good impression in films like ‘Nuvvila’, ‘Gouravam’ and ‘Courier Boy Kalyan’. These days, she has largely been limiting herself to some good Bollywood roles. But if the latest reports are true, Yami may soon make a comeback in Telugu.
There is an acute shortage of heroines in Telugu and there is good demand for young actresses who have public recognition. A few production houses have reportedly approached Yami with offers and discussions are said to be on.
Yami may announce her next projects very soon, according to sources.
- Acclaimed actor’s directorial debut soon in offing
- Special online promotions for Kaala
- Research for Pawan’s Kobali inspired Aravindha Sametha
- Vishal opens up about his political aspirations
- Sakshyam’s climax to be quite special