With the release date fast approaching, the hype and expectations are increasing for Yatra, the prestigious film on former Chief Minister of erstwhile Andhra Pradesh YS Rajasekhara Reddy. The film is slated for a grand worldwide release on February 8.
Meanwhile, the latest reports reveal that Yatra’s first day first show ticket in Seattle, USA, was sold for a whopping $6,116 (Rs 4.37 lakhs). Apparently, an ardent fan of YSR named Muneeswar Reddy has purchased the ticket by shelling out such a huge amount in an auction. This proves the kind of craze the film is carrying in its run-up to the release.
Articles that might interest you:
- Noted Actress turns singer
- Star director reveals Anu Emanuel’s attitude issues
- Allu Arjun is a dangerously hardworking actor : Murali Sharma
- Mahesh Babu’s new multiplex in this city?
- Strict rules being followed for megastar’s next
- Poll : Which of these two Pawan Kalyan films are you eagerly looking forward to?