Amid high expectations and a positive pre-release buzz, Yatra, the much-awaited film on former Chief Minister of erstwhile Andhra Pradesh YS Rajasekhara Reddy, is hitting theaters on February 8. Malayalam superstar Mammootty is reprising YSR’s role in the film.
It’s well known that Yatra was censored with a clean U certificate with zero cuts a couple of weeks ago. The film’s runtime is just about 126 minutes. This short and crisp duration will prove to be an added advantage for Yatra’s box-office prospects since the film is an emotional drama which highlights some iconic moments from YSR’s 2004 Padayatra.
Mahi V Raghav is the director of Yatra. The film has been produced by Vijay Chilla and Shashi Devireddy under 70mm Entertainments banner. Yatra also features popular character artistes like Jagapathi Babu, Anasuya, Posani and Rao Ramesh in key roles.
Articles that might interest you:
- David Warner wins the hearts of Hyderabadis and Indians
- Nani, Satya Dev and Roopa’s Daare Leda gets a launch date
- Noted editor to turn director work with Nithin’s next?
- Actress Kavitha’s son passes away due to COVID-19; Husband critical
- Press Note : Hamsini Entertainment Brings Thaman To The USA
- Atlee-SRK film to have music by star composer?