Amid high expectations and a positive pre-release buzz, Yatra, the much-awaited film on former Chief Minister of erstwhile Andhra Pradesh YS Rajasekhara Reddy, is hitting theaters on February 8. Malayalam superstar Mammootty is reprising YSR’s role in the film.
It’s well known that Yatra was censored with a clean U certificate with zero cuts a couple of weeks ago. The film’s runtime is just about 126 minutes. This short and crisp duration will prove to be an added advantage for Yatra’s box-office prospects since the film is an emotional drama which highlights some iconic moments from YSR’s 2004 Padayatra.
Mahi V Raghav is the director of Yatra. The film has been produced by Vijay Chilla and Shashi Devireddy under 70mm Entertainments banner. Yatra also features popular character artistes like Jagapathi Babu, Anasuya, Posani and Rao Ramesh in key roles.
Articles that might interest you:
- BMC seals star director’s home in Mumbai
- Akshay Kumar books private jets for his film’s shoot
- Lockdown Review : Forensic -Malayalam film on Netflix
- Brahmaji’s son bags yet another movie
- Sujeeth being replaced from Lucifer remake?
- Poll : In which genre should Allu Arjun do a film after Pushpa?