It is a known fact that the Hindi smash hit starring Ayushman Khuranna, Andhadhun is being remade in Telugu as of now. Nithin and Tamannah play key roles in this film that is being directed by Merlapaka Gandhi.
The same hit is also being made in Tamil and Malayalam as per the news. For the Tamil version, the makers have brought in yesteryear star heroine Simran to do the role of Tabu from the original.
This is a solid choice as Simran’s age and charisma suit the role well. Prashanth, the yesteryear hero, plays the main lead in this film that will go on floors soon.
Meanwhile, Nithin’s version of the same film has gone on floors already in Dubai. Some talkie part is being filmed as of now.
Articles that might interest you:
- Mahesh Babu wows everyone with his fitness levels
- Talk- One more star attraction in F3?
- One of India’s finest cinematographers roped in for Chiru’s Lucifer remake
- Ravi Teja proves everyone wrong with Krack
- Big banners and stars approach Gopichand Malineni
- Kannada biggie, Pogaru gets a release date