It is a known fact that the Hindi smash hit starring Ayushman Khuranna, Andhadhun is being remade in Telugu as of now. Nithin and Tamannah play key roles in this film that is being directed by Merlapaka Gandhi.
The same hit is also being made in Tamil and Malayalam as per the news. For the Tamil version, the makers have brought in yesteryear star heroine Simran to do the role of Tabu from the original.
This is a solid choice as Simran’s age and charisma suit the role well. Prashanth, the yesteryear hero, plays the main lead in this film that will go on floors soon.
Meanwhile, Nithin’s version of the same film has gone on floors already in Dubai. Some talkie part is being filmed as of now.
Articles that might interest you:
- Aha announces one more interesting new show
- Exciting update on Vijay Sethupathi-Sundeep Kishan’s film with Raj & DK
- Official: Pawan Kalyan-Rana’s AK remake locks release date
- Ajith’s charming looks in Valimai’s first single poster thrills fans
- Second schedule of Nag-Praveen Sattaru film from this date
- Varun Tej’s heavy-duty workout for Ghani gives a major Monday motivation