RRR, numero uno director Rajamouli’s ambitious multi-starrer featuring NTR and Ram Charan, is one of the most eagerly awaited movies which will be hitting theaters in 2020. The film features several pan-India stars.
For the last few days, there have been several speculations that yesteryear star heroine Vijayashanti has been roped in for a key role in RRR. After a gap of 13 years, Vijayashanti is making her silver screen comeback with Mahesh Babu’s Sarileru Neekevvaru. Needless to say, rumors of her being part of RRR have been going viral on social media.
However, Vijayashanti has clarified that she is not acting in RRR. In an interview with an English daily, Vijayashanti said that Sarileru Neekevvaru is the only film she has accepted at the moment and that she doesn’t even know if she will continue acting in movies in future. She, however, is sure that she will not take a break from politics.
Articles that might interest you:
- Yet another music composer comes up with a song on Coronavirus
- Corona is ‘purely secular’, says young actress in a viral tweet
- Chiranjeevi is using lockdown for an ambitious project
- Charan’s role in Acharya depends on Rajamouli-Koratala’s understanding
- Let’s focus on COVID-19: Keerthy trashes wedding rumors
- Chiru ready to make this sacrifice for Pawan