Even before the release of his current film Bigil, Tamil Superstar Vijay is gearing up to kick-start his new film. Young filmmaker Lokesh Kanagaraj will be helming the project which is expected to go on floors from the month of November.
Tentatively titled Thalapathy 64, the film has acclaimed actor Vijay Sethupathi portraying the main antagonist role. Now, the latest update is that young actor Antony Varghese Pepe of Angamaly Diaries fame has been roped in for a key role in this film.
Young starlet Malavika Mohanan is the female lead in this untitled film. Rock Star Anirudh will be scoring the music.
Articles that might interest you:
- Satyadev slams rumors about his film with Tamannah
- Venkatesh’s change of plans leaves F3 in distress
- Shahrukh Khan announces a new project
- Poll : Which of these upcoming OTT releases are you looking forward to?
- Chandni Chowdary not the first choice for Color Photo
- Crucial changes done to Acharya’s second half?