The shooting of Nandamuri Balakrishna’s prestigious 99th film, Dictator, has been going on at a jet speed ever since the makers announced that the film will release as a Sankranthi treat for fans. Dictator has Anjali and Sonal Chauhan playing the female leads and director Sriwass is helming the project, apart from producing it along with Eros International.
Already, Bollywood actors Kabir Duhan Singh and Vikramjeet Virk are playing the baddies in Dictator. Earlier, the film’s unit roped in Bhojpuri actor Ravi Kishan of Race Gurram and Kick 2 fame as the main villain. But the actor couldn’t allot his dates, forcing the makers to now rope in noted Bollywood villain Nawab Shah.
Nawab Shah earlier acted in big budget Bollywood films like SRK’s Don 2 and Salman Khan’s Jaan-E-Mann. Apparently, Nawab will have several crucial scenes with Balayya and this film could well be his grand entry to Telugu Cinema.
- Keeravaani praises Thaman for his latest chartbuster
- Vikram’s Saamy completes censor; All set for Sep 21 release
- Will Nani team up with Brahmotsavam director?
- Time set for ANR’s look from NTR biopic
- Update on Ravi Teja-VI Anand’s film