In the super hit film Supreme, young Punjabi beauty Raashi Khanna was seen in a cop avatar for the first time in her career. According to the latest reports, Raashi is all set to don the khaki yet again.
It is well-known that Raashi Khanna will be making her Mollywood debut opposite stalwart Malayalam actor Mammootty. In the film, Raashi will play a daredevil cop.
This as-yet-untitled movie is going to be a suspense thriller and it will also feature Tamil hero Vishal, Telugu actor Srikanth and Hansika. B Unnikrishnan is the film’s director. The film’s regular shooting will kick-start from the last week of February.
Articles that might interest you:
- Elections 2019- Jayaprada loses badly
- Teja refuses to budge on Sita title controversy
- Respite for Balakrishna-Wins his seat
- Sumalatha wins with a thumping majority
- Live Updates : Andhra Pradesh Assembly and Lok Sabha Election Results (teluguin.com)
- Shocking-Pawan Kalyan loses in Bheemavarm and Gajuwaka