Following the huge success of Sarrainodu, Allu Arjun has become a hot favorite for several star directors. Already, Bunny joined forces with Harish Shankar for Duvvada Jagannadham and he is also said to be in talks with Vikram Kumar and Vakkantham Vamsi.
Now, yet another happening director is reportedly in talks with Bunny for his next project. Apparently, Sardaar Gabbar Singh’s director Bobby has narrated a script to Bunny recently and the duo is working on the possibilities of collaborating with each other. More details are awaited. Keep watching this space.
- Interview : Vijay Devarakonda – Taxiwaala’s leakage made me helpless
- Vijay Devarakonda’s solid statement against piracy sites
- Thugs of Hindostan makes shocking low collections
- Rajasekhar in full swing with Kalki shoot
- Balakrishna takes a break from NTR for Telangana elections