Talented actor Aadhi Pinisetty will next be seen in Ram Charan’s Rangasthalam. On December 21, Aadhi’s new film, co-starring Taapsee, will go on floors. This as-yet-untitled movie will be directed by Hari, while popular writer Kona Venkat’s Kona Film Corporation and MVV Cinemas will jointly bankroll the movie.
Now, the latest hot buzz that has started doing the rounds is that Aadhi will be seen in the role of a visually impaired man in the movie. However, this is merely a speculation and we will have to wait until an official announcement is made.
Recently, young hero Raj Tarun and senior hero Ravi Teja played visually challenged characters in Andhhagadu and Raja The Great respectively.
- After the intense RX 100, Kartikeya gearing up for a totally opposite film
- Ram Charan lauds Mr. Majnu’s teaser
- Shocking response for Priya Prakash Varrier’s new song
- Kajal teams up with Jayam Ravi
- “Samantha was super tensed on Sep 13,” Nag reveals