The grand success of Aamir Khan’s Dangal in China has opened the flood gates to several other Indian movies to show their might at the Chinese box-office. After Secret Superstar and Bajrangi Bhaijaan, yet another Indian film is making its presence felt in China.
Akshay Kumar’s award winning social drama, Toilet: Ek Prem Katha, dubbed in Chinese as Toilet Hero and released across Mainland China yesterday. After grossing $2.36 million on its opening day, Toilet Hero witnessed a whopping 53% rise in its collections and grossed $3.68 million on Saturday, taking the 2-day total to $6.04 million (Rs 40.79 Crores).
Toilet: Ek Prem Katha has Bhumi Pednekar as the female lead. The film was directed by Shree Narayan Singh. The film was jointly produced by Akshay Kumar and Neeraj Pandey.
- Vijay Deverakonda asks fans to choose NOTA’s release date
- Press Note : ‘DevaDasThoNenu’ SELFIE CONTEST BEGINS ACROSS USA
- RX 100 heroine forays into Tamil Cinema
- Began groundwork for Mahesh’s film with Nannu Dochukunduvate: Sudheer Babu
- Buzz for Deva Das picks up