Ever since RRR, numero uno director Rajamouli’s ambitious multi-starrer featuring NTR and Ram Charan, was announced, there have been countless speculations about the film’s story. And here’s yet another interesting buzz.
According to the latest reports, RRR is a period film set in the 1920s era. Rajamouli has entrusted his art director with the job of erecting a giant set recreating the 20s ambience. The set work is currently underway in Gandipet, on the outskirts of Hyderabad.
RRR is all set for a grand launch in November second week. Both NTR and Charan will take part in the first schedule. DVV Danayya will be bankrolling this high-budget entertainer.
- Interview : Akhil- Mr. Majnu is an entertaining love story laced with human emotions
- Sharwa’s romance drama with young director
- Nizam collections: F2 fares well; VVR into deficits
- Puri Jagannadh-Ram’s iSmart Shankar launched
- Kalyan Ram-Virinchi work on rural drama