Ever since RRR, numero uno director Rajamouli’s ambitious multi-starrer featuring NTR and Ram Charan, was announced, there have been countless speculations about the film’s story. And here’s yet another interesting buzz.
According to the latest reports, RRR is a period film set in the 1920s era. Rajamouli has entrusted his art director with the job of erecting a giant set recreating the 20s ambience. The set work is currently underway in Gandipet, on the outskirts of Hyderabad.
RRR is all set for a grand launch in November second week. Both NTR and Charan will take part in the first schedule. DVV Danayya will be bankrolling this high-budget entertainer.
Articles that might interest you:
- Did this star heroine really reject RRR?
- Poll : Which of these heroines is planning her career well?
- Interview – Navin Polishetty- I am super confident about Agent Sai Srinivas Athreya
- Tamannah thanks Omkar for Raju Gari Gadhi 3
- Noted critic’s U-Turn on Prabhas & Saaho
- Samantha the actress winning applause for Oh Baby