Following the success of his previous film, Middle-class Melodies, young hero Anand Deverakonda is currently acting in a film titled Pushpaka Vimanam. Going by the film’s debut director’s latest statement, it looks like Anand is coming up with yet another middle-class film inspired by real-life incidents.
Pushpaka Vimanam’s director Damodara Anand is playing the role of a government school teacher in the movie. “It’s an edgy film based on how middle-class people look at marriage and life after marriage,” the director said in a latest interview. He also revealed that the film has an interesting take on marriages. “There’s much humour blended subconsciously with the thriller elements of the story,” Damodara said.
Young actresses Saanve Megghana and Geeth Saini are the female leads in Pushpaka Vimanam. Vijay Deverakonda’s King of the Hill and Tanga Productions banners are jointly bankrolling the project.
Articles that might interest you:
- Poll : Which of these factors made India lose Pakistan match?
- Abused my body like never before: Naga Shaurya on his striking transformations
- RRR’s grand pre-release event in Dubai?
- Interview : Akash Puri – Romantic’s delay gave me sleepless nights
- Megastar Chiranjeevi gets connected with Krishna Vamsi’s film
- Thaman gives yet another starry glimpse of Mahesh from SVP