Following the success of his previous film, Middle-class Melodies, young hero Anand Deverakonda is currently acting in a film titled Pushpaka Vimanam. Going by the film’s debut director’s latest statement, it looks like Anand is coming up with yet another middle-class film inspired by real-life incidents.
Pushpaka Vimanam’s director Damodara Anand is playing the role of a government school teacher in the movie. “It’s an edgy film based on how middle-class people look at marriage and life after marriage,” the director said in a latest interview. He also revealed that the film has an interesting take on marriages. “There’s much humour blended subconsciously with the thriller elements of the story,” Damodara said.
Young actresses Saanve Megghana and Geeth Saini are the female leads in Pushpaka Vimanam. Vijay Deverakonda’s King of the Hill and Tanga Productions banners are jointly bankrolling the project.
Articles that might interest you:
- Punjab government signs Sonu Sood for a special cause
- Venkatesh excited about Sunrisers’ first match in IPL
- Big craze for Naveen Polishetty in Tollywood
- Suspense on NTR30 to end tomorrow
- After Pushpa, Fahadh Faasil signs another massive project
- Major change of plans in Liger’s next schedule