Jr.NTR made his debut as a child actor with the film Bala Ramayanam. Now another Nandamuri scion, also named Taraka Rama Rao, is making his debut as a child artist in the remake of the yesteryear classic Daana Veera Sura Karna. This child artist is grandson of the legendary NTR and son of Janaki Ram.
To be produced by Ch.Venkateshwara Rao and J.Balaraju, the movie has JVR as the director. Boyina Subbarao, Balaji, Bala Ramayanam fame Swathi Kumar, Daggubati Abhiram will be selecting the artists participating in the talent hunt and select other child artists. N.Sudhakara Reddy is the cinematographer.
- Indraganti flooded with lucrative offers
- People’s Star’s Annadatha Sukhibhava to release again
- It’s going to be a ‘political’ Diwali for Vijay-Suriya fans
- Kiara Advani opens up about the viral scene in ‘Lust Stories’
- Top filmmaker now turns a skilled farmer