Even as Ram Charan is delaying his much-talked-about schedule in his father Megastar Chiranjeevi’s Acharya, speculations about the leading lady opposite Charan are going viral for the last few months. Names of several popular actress did the rounds as Ram Charan’s love interest in the movie.
Now, the latest buzz is that Acharya’s makers are in talks with star heroine Pooja Hegde to play the leading lady opposite Charan. If the news turns out to be true, Acharya will mark the first on-screen collaboration between Charan and Pooja Hegde. However, we will have to wait until the makers come up with an official announcement in this regard.
Star director Koratala Siva is helming Acharya and Ram Charan and Niranjan Reddy are jointly bankrolling it. Manisharma is composing the soundtrack. The film is scheduled to hit screens in summer next year.
Articles that might interest you:
- After screenplay and presentation, Anil Ravipudi’s new avatar for Gaali Sampath
- Backstory behind Vijay’s new film
- Noted Tamil actor to venture into Telugu market?
- Vidya Balan’s stalled film to resume soon
- Sudeep’s Vikrant Rona to make a splash on Burj Khalifa
- Shahrukh Khan- John Abraham’s massive showdown in Dubai