Even as Ram Charan is delaying his much-talked-about schedule in his father Megastar Chiranjeevi’s Acharya, speculations about the leading lady opposite Charan are going viral for the last few months. Names of several popular actress did the rounds as Ram Charan’s love interest in the movie.
Now, the latest buzz is that Acharya’s makers are in talks with star heroine Pooja Hegde to play the leading lady opposite Charan. If the news turns out to be true, Acharya will mark the first on-screen collaboration between Charan and Pooja Hegde. However, we will have to wait until the makers come up with an official announcement in this regard.
Star director Koratala Siva is helming Acharya and Ram Charan and Niranjan Reddy are jointly bankrolling it. Manisharma is composing the soundtrack. The film is scheduled to hit screens in summer next year.
Articles that might interest you:
- Aha announces one more interesting new show
- Exciting update on Vijay Sethupathi-Sundeep Kishan’s film with Raj & DK
- Official: Pawan Kalyan-Rana’s AK remake locks release date
- Ajith’s charming looks in Valimai’s first single poster thrills fans
- Second schedule of Nag-Praveen Sattaru film from this date
- Varun Tej’s heavy-duty workout for Ghani gives a major Monday motivation