After Kajal Aggarwal and Samantha,star heroine Tamannaah is the latest to enter the digital world. Tamannaah is making her digital debut with web-series, titled The November Story. The series will be streamed on Hotstar and it’s being made in Tamil.
The November Story showcases the relationship of a criminal father and his daughter. GM Kumar plays the father in the series. Talking about her new stint, Tamannaah said that she is looking to break grounds with more challenging roles outside the two-hour cinematic timeframe.
“The longer web series format is the perfect medium to showcase my skills as it is almost like doing five films at one go. There is lots of detailing and one can explore the character in depth,” Tamannaah said, further adding that audiences today want to consume more quality content that has a global appeal. The November Story is directed by debutant Ram Subramanian and produced by Ananda Vikatan Group.
Articles that might interest you:
- Kajal and her husband get vaccinated
- Yesteryear heroine in Balayya’s next?
- Dhanush’s Karnan to be out on OTT soon
- Salman Khan’s solid gesture for COVID victims
- Allu Arjun on Arya: The greatest milestone in our lives
- Team Adipurush to shift to Hyderabad