It is a known fact that Pawan Kalyan is doing the official remake of Malayalam hit Ayyappanum Koshiyum. The film is a multi-starrer and will have another hero who will play the second lead.
So many names are being taken as of now and today, the name of yet another hero has come out. The latest gossip reveals that Kicha Sudeep, the Kannada star has also been approached for the role.
Already names of Rana and Nithin are in talks and only time will tell which star will lock horns with Pawan Kalyan. The film is being produced by Sithara Entertainments and Saagar Chandra is directing it. Watch this space for more updates on this project.
Articles that might interest you:
- This Bollywood hero wants to work with Samantha
- Clarity on Bheemla Nayak’s release plans leaves fans thrilled
- KGF Chapter 2 to lock horns with these two biggies
- Nani inspired me to do Jersey: Shahid Kapoor
- Love Story team to join hands next year
- Madhavan’s directorial debut – Rocketry gets a date