A shopkeeper named Jeyaraj and his son Bennicks aka Fenix were allegedly killed brutally by a group of the police force in Thoothukudi, Tamil Nadu a few days ago.
The incident has caught the attention and stars like Rajinikanth and Suriya also reacted to the incident.
Now, the latest one to join is star hero Siva Kartikeyan.
In his recent tweet, Siva Karthikeyan requested the Tamil Nadu government to take appropriate steps and punish the culprits severely.
On the other hand, the hashtag #JusticeForJeyarajAndFenix has been trending on social media at the National level.
The ppl behind the brutal crime should be punished as per the law & the punishment should make sure that these kind of crimes are not to be repeated again.I request the Government to give every one of us the hope by giving#JusticeForJayarajandBennicks
— Sivakarthikeyan (@Siva_Kartikeyan) June 28, 2020
Articles that might interest you:
- It’s official: Bellamkonda Sai’s Bollywood debut under VV Vinayak’s direction
- NTR’s Oosaravelli to get a Bollywood remake
- Lavanya rejects liquor endorsements
- Fighter girl Ananya Panday wants to do some hardcore action
- Buzz on Tamannaah and Samantha’s remuneration for Aha shows
- Nani’s next to have a third female lead