A shopkeeper named Jeyaraj and his son Bennicks aka Fenix were allegedly killed brutally by a group of the police force in Thoothukudi, Tamil Nadu a few days ago.
The incident has caught the attention and stars like Rajinikanth and Suriya also reacted to the incident.
Now, the latest one to join is star hero Siva Kartikeyan.
In his recent tweet, Siva Karthikeyan requested the Tamil Nadu government to take appropriate steps and punish the culprits severely.
On the other hand, the hashtag #JusticeForJeyarajAndFenix has been trending on social media at the National level.
The ppl behind the brutal crime should be punished as per the law & the punishment should make sure that these kind of crimes are not to be repeated again.I request the Government to give every one of us the hope by giving#JusticeForJayarajandBennicks
— Sivakarthikeyan (@Siva_Kartikeyan) June 28, 2020
Articles that might interest you:
- So many remakes in Tollywood-Are there no original stories?
- Young director slashes remuneration by 40 percent
- Noted producer to launch his son soon
- Ram Charan to storm the OTT platform soon?
- Viral Snap -Dil Raju’s new transformation
- Pranay’s father files case against RGV