It is a well known fact that senior actors, Rajendra Prasad and Jayasudha are in the fray for the presidential post of Movie Artist Association. The polling for these elections was completed recently and the court was supposed to announce its decision regarding the results today.
But as there is some more delay in the legal proceedings of this case, the high court has postponed the proceedings further to April 9th. Murali Mohan is the current president of the association and will step down once the new president is elected.
- Tollywood bigwigs to resolve MAA tussle
- Young heroine to be seen in another middle-aged role
- Acclaimed star hero to share screen space with his son
- Thumping response for Rajamouli’s call for #RRRTitle
- Director’s tweet leaves Mahesh’s fans excited
- Samantha opens up about motherhood