Sometime back, we had revealed that the shooting of Rajinikanth’s Robo 2.0 will take place in Bolivia. Latest update reveals that yet another movie unit will head to the same destination for its shoot.
Going into details, the unit of Allu Arjun’s Sarainodu will head to these beautiful locations for a special song shoot. A romantic number will be shot there and reports reveal that the locations shown in the song will be quite stunning and completely new for Tollywood audience.
Slated for an April 22nd release, Sarainodu is directed by Boyapati Sreenu and the prestigious Geetha Arts produces it. S S Thaman scores music.
- Noted heroine blessed with a baby girl
- Impressive day-one collections of Taxiwaala
- Pooja Hegde floors Bollywood crew with her dedication
- Nithya Menen to do a web series soon
- RRR eyeing solid pre-release business