Sometime back, we had revealed that the shooting of Rajinikanth’s Robo 2.0 will take place in Bolivia. Latest update reveals that yet another movie unit will head to the same destination for its shoot.
Going into details, the unit of Allu Arjun’s Sarainodu will head to these beautiful locations for a special song shoot. A romantic number will be shot there and reports reveal that the locations shown in the song will be quite stunning and completely new for Tollywood audience.
Slated for an April 22nd release, Sarainodu is directed by Boyapati Sreenu and the prestigious Geetha Arts produces it. S S Thaman scores music.
- Venky-Salman rock with their dance at Ashritha’s wedding
- Veteran actor slut shames Nayanthara at her film’s event
- Jersey girl upset with no change in the film industry after #MeToo
- Date locked for Majili pre-release event
- This B-town star to make Telugu debut?
- Dubsmash girl to make Telugu debut with this film!