TV host turned actress Anasuya had impressed everyone with her performance in the role of a village lady named Rangammatha in Rangasthalam. Now, as per the latest updates, Anasuya is going to be seen in yet another village lady’s role.
Apparently, director Anil Ravipudi has approached Anasuya for his soon-to-commence multi-starrer, F2. Anil has specially scripted a village based character keeping Anasuya in mind. Even the actress is reportedly keen on joining F2. However, an official announcement is awaited from the makers.
F2 features Venkatesh, Tamannaah, Varun Tej and Mehreen Pirzada as the main leads. Dil Raju will bankroll the project from June,
- Akanksha Singh pins all her hopes on Deva Das
- Mani Ratnam reveals why he made a multi-starrer
- Pooja Hegde wraps up shooting for Aravindha Sametha
- I’ve never used my dad’s money or help to make movies : Manchu Manoj
- Big test for Deva Das director