In a welcome change, more and more non-Telugu speaking actresses are dubbing in their own voice in Telugu of late. After the likes of Tamannaah in Oopiri, Sai Pallavi in Fidaa, Keerthy Suresh and Anu Emmanuel in Agnyaathavaasi, the latest heroine to dub in Telugu is the Kannada beauty Rashmika Mandanna.
Rashmika has lent her voice for her role in Chalo, her maiden Telugu film. The actress revealed in a recent promotional interview that she didn’t know a single word in Telugu before signing Chalo. She took her team’s help and gained some command over the language.
Some of Rashmika’s Telugu dialogues can be heard in Chalo’s theatrical trailer that was released this morning. The young beauty will also be seen in Vijay Deverakonda’s upcoming romantic family entertainer.
- Exciting finale set up for Bigg Boss 2
- Ram Charan responds to honor killing incident in Miryalaguda
- Legendary producer reveals his projects with Vijay Devarakonda and NTR
- Kannada hero launches a new political party
- Massive arrangements for war sequence in Sye Raa