In a welcome change, more and more non-Telugu speaking actresses are dubbing in their own voice in Telugu of late. After the likes of Tamannaah in Oopiri, Sai Pallavi in Fidaa, Keerthy Suresh and Anu Emmanuel in Agnyaathavaasi, the latest heroine to dub in Telugu is the Kannada beauty Rashmika Mandanna.
Rashmika has lent her voice for her role in Chalo, her maiden Telugu film. The actress revealed in a recent promotional interview that she didn’t know a single word in Telugu before signing Chalo. She took her team’s help and gained some command over the language.
Some of Rashmika’s Telugu dialogues can be heard in Chalo’s theatrical trailer that was released this morning. The young beauty will also be seen in Vijay Deverakonda’s upcoming romantic family entertainer.
Articles that might interest you:
- Vijay Deverakonda’s World Famous Lover joins Dec race?
- Rajamouli began working on Baahubali 12 years ago: Prabhas
- Omkar thanks the audience for RGG 3
- Nagarjuna to announce his new projects next month
- Khaidi’s story happens in one night- Karthi
- Taapsee gets good appreciation for her latest film