Recently, there were reports that Chitralahari actress Nivetha Pethuraj is in talks to play the female lead in Allu Arjun’s 20th film, Icon. However, the makers have neither confirmed nor refuted the buzz.
Now, the latest speculation is that popular actress Raashi Khanna is being considered for the leading lady’s role in Icon. But again, this is just an initial buzz and we will have to wait for at least a couple of months for the official announcement regarding the film’s heroine.
Venu Sriram will be directing Icon and Dil Raju will be producing it. More details about the film’s cast and crew will be out after AA19’s completion.
Articles that might interest you:
- Karthi becomes a proud father once again
- Radhe Shyam’s crazy update to be out tomorrow
- Chiru and Prabhas donate big for Hyderabad floods
- Bigg Boss 4 – Social media goes after this contestant
- Sandeep Reddy Vanga takes a key decision
- Hindi buyers raise questions about Prabhas’ Radhe Shyam?