Recently, there were reports that Chitralahari actress Nivetha Pethuraj is in talks to play the female lead in Allu Arjun’s 20th film, Icon. However, the makers have neither confirmed nor refuted the buzz.
Now, the latest speculation is that popular actress Raashi Khanna is being considered for the leading lady’s role in Icon. But again, this is just an initial buzz and we will have to wait for at least a couple of months for the official announcement regarding the film’s heroine.
Venu Sriram will be directing Icon and Dil Raju will be producing it. More details about the film’s cast and crew will be out after AA19’s completion.
Articles that might interest you:
- No truth in star hero’s injury
- Valmiki’s release date finalized
- Kathanam gets a new release date
- Star producer to remake Dear Comrade
- Dear Comrade to take a solid opening
- Vijay Sethupathi to do a crazy biopic