Dil Raju is a very happy man these days. Even after numerous delays, the movie ‘Yevadu’ managed to pull in superb revenues and it has ended up as the Sankranthi winner. Dil Raju, Shruti Haasan and Vamshi Paidipally interacted with members of the press today, and shared their happiness.
” In Charan’s career, Yevadu has fetched the best openings after Magadheera and we are very happy that this happened in our banner. If a film has potential, seasons do not matter. Sakranthi or summer, anything is the same”, he said.
Shruti Haasan made some interesting comments. “Dil Raju looks like a hero and his passion towards cinema is incredible. This is my third film in Dil Raju’s banner. I have worked very hard for this movie and it was quite tough to match Charan’s dances. But I am very happy and 2014 started off on a positive note for me”.
- Review : Chikati Gadilo Chithakotudu – Cheesy Adult comedy
- Maharshi’s promotional storm from April
- Nithiin’s new project announced
- Interesting details about Rakul Preet’s role in Manmadhudu 2
- Brochevarevarura’s first look is simple and intriguing
- This sensational host for Bigg Boss 3?