Ram Charan Teja had a setback recently in the form of Thoofan which received lukewarm response at the box office. However he is very confident about the success of his next movie ‘Yevadu’. The audio of the movie is already declared a hit.
The movie has completed all the formalities including censor certification and was earlier supposed to release on 31st July. Due to the political turmoil in the state it had to be postponed. Now the news is that ‘Yevadu’ would be released either during Diwali or on the eve of Christmas in a bid to cash in on the festive season.
Sruthi Haasan and Amy Jackson are playing the female leads. Vamsi Paidiapally is the director of the film and is produced by Dil Raju. Devi Sri Prasad has composed the music for the film.
Articles that might interest you:
- Tamil producer targets tops actresses
- First look of Rajinikanth’s much hyped TV show unveiled
- Two surprises ahead for Ram Charan fans?
- The much-awaited update on NTR-Trivikram film is here
- Keerthy Suresh’s Miss India gets a new release date
- Interesting title locked for Nithiin-Yeleti’s film