Adith Arun, who has acted in films like Thungabhadra, Katha and L7, has bagged a key role in Praveen Sattaru’s upcoming film PSV Garuda Vega. The actor will be playing the role of a techie named Niranjan and he’ll share screen space with hero Rajasekhar for most part of the film.
Recently, Adith shot for a risky stunt sequence near Chikkadpally area in Hyderabad and it required him to jump from a tall structure onto a truck filled with tomatoes. The actor worked with a stunt director from Bangkok and wrapped up the shoot within a short time.
PSV Garuda Vega also stars Pooja Kumar and Shraddha Das, and it’s said to be the highest budgeted film ever in Rajasekhar’s career. Sunny Leone will appear in a special song in the film.
Articles that might interest you:
- Sonam Kapoor upset with Mr. India 2 makers
- Mega hero’s debut film goes over budget?
- Puri-Ram’s iSmart Shankar’s Hindi version storms YouTube
- Vamsi Paidipally out-Mahesh Babu to go with a newcomer?
- Jaanu’s closing US collections-Big Disaster
- Chiru-Koratala film having release issues