Mehreen is one of the most sought after young actresses in the industry today and she’s juggling between the sets of three films. Currently, she’s shooting a song for her upcoming film Jawaan and it’s said to be a mass song featuring Sai Dharam Tej and Mehreen.
Apparently, the actress is down with high fever; however, she didn’t want the shoot the stop because of her. Much to everyone’s surprise, she reported to the sets on time and took some medication, and continued to shoot for the highly energetic song. No wonder, the whole team is raving about her thorough professionalism.
The film is being directed by BVS Ravi and it’s slated for release on September 1.
- Proudly call myself a South Indian actor: Allu Arjun
- Interesting buzz on F2 director’s next
- Latest update on Lakshmi’s NTR’s release
- “My phone was hacked,” Hansika clarifies
- Press Note : PicknHook-an idea connects the locals to international