Film stars taking part in social work and noble initiatives is nothing new in Tollywood and almost all the stars are associated with some noble causes, inspiring millions of their fans and common people to follow suit.
In a latest, young actress Regina Cassandra pledged to donate her eyes post her death. Regina was the chief guest at the inaugural ceremony of a private eye hospital in Nellore yesterday where she announced her noble decision.
Speaking at the event, Regina said that more than 3 million visually challenged Indians are desperately looking for eye donors and requested everyone to pledge their eyes.
- Will Nani’s dream to work with his favorite director come true?
- F2 becomes Venky & Varun’s career best grosser
- Vaishnav’s debut film will have Rangasthalam-like feel: Chiranjeevi
- Madhavan turns full-time director with a biopic
- F2 & VVR’s 2nd weekend Nizam collections