Film stars taking part in social work and noble initiatives is nothing new in Tollywood and almost all the stars are associated with some noble causes, inspiring millions of their fans and common people to follow suit.
In a latest, young actress Regina Cassandra pledged to donate her eyes post her death. Regina was the chief guest at the inaugural ceremony of a private eye hospital in Nellore yesterday where she announced her noble decision.
Speaking at the event, Regina said that more than 3 million visually challenged Indians are desperately looking for eye donors and requested everyone to pledge their eyes.
- Fans eagerly awaiting Aravinda Sametha’s audio
- One more surprise from ‘NTR’ biopic
- Music album scrapped for Suriya’s next
- Sumanth recreates ANR’s aura for NTR biopic
- Mohan Babu’s mother Lakshmamma passes away