Film stars taking part in social work and noble initiatives is nothing new in Tollywood and almost all the stars are associated with some noble causes, inspiring millions of their fans and common people to follow suit.
In a latest, young actress Regina Cassandra pledged to donate her eyes post her death. Regina was the chief guest at the inaugural ceremony of a private eye hospital in Nellore yesterday where she announced her noble decision.
Speaking at the event, Regina said that more than 3 million visually challenged Indians are desperately looking for eye donors and requested everyone to pledge their eyes.
Articles that might interest you:
- Star comedian’s mother passes away
- Here is the latest update on Bigg Boss 3
- Poll : Which Bollywood hero should remake Jersey in Hindi?
- Interesting gossip about Sushanth’s role in Allu Arjun film
- Runtime locked for Ram’s Ismart Shankar
- Solid deal for Manmadhudu 2’s non-theatrical rights